Company Drivers & Owner Operator
Opportunities & Information
- Thank you for your interest in Daniel Mullins Trucking, Inc. To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for qualification. Incomplete or missing information on your application will delay or prevent it from being processed.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability, or any other protected group status.
To complete our application,
you will need to know the following:
- Social Security Number.
- Home address history for the past 3 years.
- Current driver license number and driver license history for the past 7 years.
- Employment history for previous 10 years from date of application.
- History of traffic accidents, violations, license suspension, and/or convictions from the last 7 years (including all violation resulting in adjudication withheld).
- DUI convictions within the last 10 years.
- Criminal history.
- Military history (if applicable).
Minimum Qualification Requirements
To expedite the application process, the following items are presented which outline our minimum requirements for drivers; I understand that to be a driver for Daniel Mullins Trucking, I MUST:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Be able to read, write, and communicate in English as described by D.O.T. guidelines.
- Have at least two (2) years driving experience within the last seven (7) years under a D.O.T. certified carrier with Class (A or B) vehicles.
- Have no more than 4 jobs in the last 7 years.
Relative experience that falls outside of window described above will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Have no alcohol or drug related convictions in the last ten (10) years.
- Have never tested positive for drugs or alcohol under DOT guidelines.
- Have no more than a combination of 2 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- No (at fault) preventable accidents within last 7 years.
- No speeding tickets in any motor vehicle at or above 15 mph over the posted speed limit in the last 3 years.
- No Careless or Reckless driving convictions within last 3 years.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination, Drug Test, and be in physical condition to perform all essential functions required by driver’s job description.
- Have no disqualifying offenses or score per the 2010 CSA/PSP which prohibits you from operating a commercial vehicle.
- Class-A license drivers must be able to operate a manual transmission.
- Pass a mandatory 25-mile Road Test.
- Because our drivers are Home Daily, Applicants must live within one (1) hour from our terminal locations.